Sampson vs.Caleb Dodge and Josiah Batchelder (1775)
Case is sent to arbitration but no report is submitted. Case appears as continued in July 1775 after which it no longer appears.
- Plaintiff: Sampson
- Defendant: Josiah Batchelder Jr.
- Defendant: Caleb Dodge
- Defendant's Attorney: William Pynchon Esq.
- Arbitrator: Samuel Holton Physician
- Arbitrator: Stephen Higginson
- Arbitrator: Jacob Ashton
Essex Court of Common Pleas
- July 1774 Salem: Case filed and sent to arbitration
- September 1774 Newburyport: Case continued
- December 1774 Salem: Case continued
- May 1775 Ipswich: Case continued
- July 1775 Salem: Case continued