Cases | Participants | Court Sessions | Timeline
Prince vs. Thomas Osgood (1778)
Osgood defaulted. Prince "recovers his liberty" and is "no longer held in servitude."
- Plaintiff: Prince
- Defendant: Thomas Osgood
Essex Court of Common Pleas
- July 1778 Salem: Case filed and disposed
- Justice: Caleb Cushing Esq.
- Justice: Benjamin Greenleaf Esq.
- Justice: Joseph Appleton Esq.
- Disposition: Defendant defaulted.
Monetary Damages: Prince "recovers his Liberty" and is "no longer held in Servitude."